Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, October 14, 2013

Famous Belgian Waffles, Eastwood

Above photo taken from FBW's Facebook page


On June 3, 2013, I had an early training in Eastwood 
and only had a few mins to get some food in me tummy.


So I stopped here during our 10-min break:







I was already munching on it on my way back..


..when I had to stop to take a picture.
Blueberry Creamcheese P55


Because it was that good.
Crunchy covering and generous enough fillings!


The following days I was in Eastwood I tried their other flavors:
Strawberry Creamcheese P55 


I preferred the blueberry. But it was still good. 


This is my favorite:
ღ Blueberry Hazelnut P55


Famous Belgian Waffles
Eastwood Citywalk, Between Starbucks and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment