Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ombu Modern Filipino Restaurant, Timog Ω

Above photo taken from Ombu's Facebook page.


We had our family dinner at Ombu on July 14, 2013.





Yes, that is the reflection of BK across.



I did not expect much from the place 
since it already says that they serve Filipino cuisine.
Spicy Garlic Crablets P220


Lambanog Cream Penne P290


If I had to choose 1 dish I liked, it would be this. 
 Beef Kaldereta Pie P350


Because I like cheesy mashed potatoes.


Dilis Rice P135 


Herb Crusted Mahi-Mahi P395


And my never-full brothers ordered an additional..
Sizzling Sisig P250

Just for the heck of it.


Ombu Modern Filipino Restaurant
G/F Sequoia Hotel, 91-93 Mother Ignacia St cor Timog Ave, South Triangle
(02) 441-0518
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment