Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Miso-Ten, Robinsons Magnolia Ω

Above photo taken from Miso-Ten's Facebook page


My family and I went to Robinsons Magnolia on June 2, 2013 and came across Miso-Ten.



First up:
Tonkotsu P275



Ordered 2 of this:
 Miso-Ten Original P275


A rice topping 
Excellent Tendon P265 
3pcs ebi, eggplant, string beans and pumpkin



And ma always orders this.
Gyoza P140



I was not super impressed considering I did not have any expectation.
Because I wasn't aware that this place was already being talked about.


But mumsy liked it though. Ü





Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Miso Ten
Second Floor, Robinsons Magnolia, New Manila, Quezon City
02 4425914, 02 4425978
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment