Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Apartment 1B, One Rockwell



I celebrated my belated birthday with the Bochogs on September 8, 2013.





And since I always reserve seats when I plan things,
we were given this seat. 
Which was a good thing because a lot of people actually asked to have this seat.


Yay for this!


Apartment 1B is known for their breakfast meals,
unfortunately, they only serve from 7am - 3pm. :(


So, here are what we had at 6pm.
Club Sandwich P490
wheat bread, herbed egg, cheese, smoked bacon, chicken salad


Baby back ribs P630
honey bourbon sauce, corn, garlic mashed potatoes


Macaroni and Cheese P490
Smoked ham, American cheddar, mozarella, parmesan



Apologies that this photo focused on the bread.
Note to self: Don't let other people take the photo for you.
Spaghetti Vongole P370
Manila clams, Tomatoes, Basil, White wine, Olive oil, garlic 



Grilled Pork Chops P510
Applesauce, garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed vegetables



ღ Roasted Half Chicken P550
Fresh herbs, Garlic mashed potatoes, lemon, garlic, 
sauteed vegetables 


And 2 of this.
Buffalo Wings P360
carrots, celery, blue cheese dressing



Just want to share that when I went in their restroom,
I forgot that I was in a restaurant. Ö


Apartment 1B
E-101 G/F One Rockwell East Tower, Amorsolo Drive, Salcedo Village, Makati
(02) 869-3530
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 7am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment