Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, November 1, 2013

Kitchen Of Cakes and COffee - KOCCO, Tomas Morato



I tried KOCCO's cakes years ago and it was real good.
This time, I want to try their meals.



I got their Home Style Meals combo..


 Because you can just add P85 to get soup
Rustic Pumpkin Soup


Garlic Chops P185



I'd say, stick to their desserts. Ü
This many assorted pieces for P100
ღ Choco chip


Kitchen Of Cakes and COffee - KOCCO
Tomas Morato, 1128 Quezon City
(02) 412 - 3358
Business Hours:
Monday - Wednesday: 9am - 12mn
Thursday - Sunday: 9am - 2am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment