Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, November 18, 2013

Mango Tree Bistro, Trinoma Ω



We were in Trinoma on October 13, 2013.


 



Waiting area.









What we had:
Phad Thai Goong P420
Meh.


Meat mumsy can chew. 
Gaeng Ped Gai - Red curry P420
chicken fillet in red curry


See Krong Moo Yang Nam Phung P480
Grilled pork spare ribs with honey


Khaophad Goong (Large) P400


Bangkok Buffalo Wings P280
I was disappointed with this the most.


Thai Iced Tea P80
I still don't like Thai iced tea / Thai Milk Tea.


All the food were nothing spectacular.
I really felt that all of the dishes were not worth the price.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Mango Tree Bistro
3F Trinoma Mall, North Ave. cor Mindanao Ave. Sto. Cristo, Quezon City
(02) 585-5460
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday 11am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment