Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Texas Joe's House of Ribs, Subic




The Bochog surfers went to Texas Joes on November 10, 2013.









Al fresco.



Inside.


On the left.



Jen and Drew raved about their ribs. So that's what we came here for. 


 But hard headed me and Rap, ordered another thing.
Spare Ribs Platter Medium P549



Rap's Spare Ribs Platter.

Because we thought more bones, the tenderer the meat is.
 We were wrong.


Jen and Drew ordered the same thing.
 Baby Back Ribs Half Rack P499 


Because I was afraid to ask Drew, I tasted Jen's.
ღ Jen's Baby back ribs.
Now that one is tender.


 You can also choose your sauce.
 I prefer the Habanero hot.


Texas Joe's House of Ribs
Waterfront Road, corner McKinley St, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo City
(47) 252 3189
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment