Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nasi Lemak, Robinsons Galleria




I tried Nasi Lemak's Galleria branch on September 15, 2013.









My seat.



View from my seat.





Order time.


I liked their Char Kway Teow when I tried Nasi Lemak before.
Read it here.


But I wanted soup this time.
ღ Singapore Laksa P265 


This is also very good.
 I like dishes that has coconut cream in it.


Nasi Lemak
L2 East Lane, Robinsons Galleria
(02) 571 - 8988
Business Hours:
Galleria Mall hours



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment