Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, November 11, 2013

My Singapore Food Street, Megamall Ω

Above photo taken from here


Darling and I tried My Singapore Food Street on September 24, 2013.














From inside..







On our table.


What we ordered:
Laksa P185
Luglug noodeles in coconut creamy soup 
copped with fish cake, togue, baby prawn and boiled egg


Had better Laksa here and here.

Hainanese Chicken Meal P195
Fresh chicken steamed in garlic, ginger, salt and spices.



Served with Hainanese rice, ginger sauce, chili sauce, 
dark soy sauce and chicken soup. 

This lacked flavor and the meat seemed too dry for my taste.



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



My Singapore Food Street
2F SM Megamall, Bridgeway, Julia Vargas Ave cor EDSA, Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 470-4546
Business Hours: Mall hours.
Sunday - Thursday 10am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment