Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Buenisimo by Cafe Ysabel, Scout Tuazon Ω



I pass by Buenisimo often and decided stop and try it on September 13, 2013. 








As I entered..


 Right view..


At the corner on the right..
mmm.. desserts..


Left view..


The bar.. 



And my seat.
 


I've been fond of Cafe Ysabel for more than a decade now..
Complimentary.


I can still remember when I first tasted this in their San Juan branch.
It doesn't seem to taste the same though. But still good.


This is the dish I ordered. 
Salmon Steak P468 



with Pearl Onion Merlot Glaze & Hazelnut Butter Cream 
Apparently, I forgot my note to self that I only like RAW salmon. 



Another thing that got me going back to Cafe Ysabel
was their Strawberry Shortcake.
But it has changed over the years 
so I asked first if there are strawberries inside this one,

because I was really craving for a good strawberry shortcake,

and the waitress said that it didn't.

So I didn't get one.




Buenisimo by Cafe Ysabel
24 Scout Tuazon St. Barangay Laging Handa, Diliman, 1103 Quezon City
(02) 410 5050
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment