Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Red Buffalo, Eastwood



My favorite Parmesan Garlic wings is now in Eastwood!






I tried this branch on September 19, 2013 with an officemate..



..who likes to be mysterious..



..and these are what we got.
Three Cheese and Garlic P295


And of course,
Parmesan Garlic flavor - Single Wings (5 pcs) P165
It was my officemate's first time to try this and he loved it!



I brought another officemate of mine here on October 8, 2013.
We dined on the 2nd floor.



 Inside the 2nd floor:









Again, because it was her first time.
Three Cheese and Garlic P295



And ordered Double Wings (10pcs) P320 and had it split in 2 flavors:
Parmesan Garlic



ღ Original Hot

I was so engrossed on Red Buffalo's Parmesan Garlic,
I didn't realize that I've never tried their original flavor.

It was soo good!


Read my Red Buffalo, GHTC branch post here.

Red Buffalo
GF / 2F Unit 1-A Eastwood Citywalk 1, Eastwood Cyberpark E. Rodriguez J. Ave, QC
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 11am - 3am
Saturday - Sunday: 11am - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment