Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, November 21, 2013

D' Amburger, Greenhills Town Center Ω

Above photo taken from their Facebook page.


Darling and I tried D' Amburger on July 28, 2013.






We went here for this.

Juicy Lucy Pizza Burger P365


Because it seemed so appetizing. 

Breaded mozzarella, pizza sauce


Mozzarella cheese for buns? Yum, right?
Apparently, it wasn't as good as it sounded.

It got cold quickly so it hardened and lost the stretchy fun of it. 



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


D'Amburger Gastropub
Greenhills Town Center, Granada St., 1112 Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 654 - 1395
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 330am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment