Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Don-Day, Teacher's Village

Above photo taken from here.


We tried Don-Day on September 29, 2013.



Because mumsy availed something in Metrodeal.


As we entered.


No AC section:


AC section.



Instead of the normal Korean restaurant where they serve you a number of appetizers,
here, they have it buffet style.


That is why I also do not know what these things are called..











These greens went well with the unlimited meat we were served with.


I thought this was pumpkin soup. 
It wasn't. It was sweet. I don't know what it was.







Their food was nothing extraordinary.

But it's great that you can eat all these (including the meat)
to your heart's content at the amount of P399!

And mumsy even got it for P299. ღ


Don-Day 
40 Malingap St., Teacher's Village - East, Quezon City
(02) 435-0528
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am 2pm, 5pm - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment