Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, November 25, 2013

Success Lounge International, Scout Bayoran Ω

Above photo taken from their Facebook page


Darling, Tin and I tried Success Lounge on October 30, 2013
because a friend sent me this.



Unlimited steak for P168, why not?
Unli steak and rice!!


I arrived at 630pm..



So I can make sure that we have seats by dinner time. 



I asked seats for 5 people but was given table for 8.
When 2 confirmed that they won't make it, I asked them to take 1 table.


No need for menu, everyone was having this.
Looks very different from the picture of the steak that my friend sent me.
But it is still P168, so no complaints here.



Steak refill came about every 15-20 mins..
and without gravy.. 



But you can ask for the gravy on the side.



By this time, Darling just arrived and Tin is on her second..



By now my jaw is getting really tired. But must get money's worth. Ü



Got a plastic bag to take the bones home for the doggies.
That's my 5th.
It wasn't the kind of steak I wanted, but what can you expect for P168? Ü


Success Lounge always serves unli something.
Visit their Facebook page to see what unli they are serving for the day.
And it's always P168! 


Success Lounge International
238 Sct. Bayoran Street 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 351 4378
Business Hours:
Monday - Wednesday: 5pm - 12mn
Thursday - Saturday: 6pm - 2am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment