Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bawai's, White Plains



The Bochogs celebrated Jen's promotion at Bawai's on October 26, 2013.








I felt shy to take a picture when I entered,


..so I took a photo of our table first..


..then just took a photo of the place from where I was seated.


I didn't feel shy taking this photo though.


Everyone got to choose a dish for all to share. 
Bawai's Salad P335
Fresh coconut sprouts with herbs, glazed pork, 
and steamed shrimps.


Bun Tom P320
Sautéed prawns on dry noodles with fresh, pickled vegetables, 
topped with roasted nuts


Goi Cuon P245


Fresh caramelized pork and steamed shrimp rolls 



Cha Gio P230 - As shown on the menu but our bill says it's P235
Buttered chicken, pork, and herb fried roll


 Tom Rang Me P545
Spicy tamarind prawns with chives


Curry Ga P390
Slow-cooked chicken on curry base



Pho Bo P325
Traditional beef noodle soup with herbs and spices


This was the best.
ღ Com Suong Cha P420
Grilled pork limepo with mushroom egg pie and greens

The meat was so tender and flavorful.


Everyone shared this dessert.
Bandh Da Lon P65
Pandan and yellow mung bean cake 
with coconut paste and sesame seeds


Ok, that's impossible to share for 7 people
with the appetite as good as 13 pax.


We had two.


Jen covered most of the bill and the rest divided the remainder.
Thank you and congratulations, Bochog Jen! Ü


Bawai's Vietnamese Kitchen
79 Katipunan Ave. Bellitudo White Plains, Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 442-8874, (0917) 885-1445
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 10pm

Bawai's White Plains Facebook page
Bawa's Tagaytay Facebook page



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment