Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chopstop, Eastwood Ω

Above photo taken from Chopstop's Facebook page


My officemates and I tried Chopstop on October 1, 2013.








To the 2nd floor:



The 2nd floor was closed.


There were numerous signs inside..



Then from where we were seated, 


I saw this sign - STOP..
..In the naaaame of love! 
hahaha!



 This is what I got: 
Chili Pork Chop P149
(taken via iPhone 4)

And then I remembered that I brought my camera..




My officemate's order.. 
Tonkatsu Pork Chop P149


..arrived almost 30 mins after so they gave us complimentary ice cream. 
I'm guessing this is Selecta ice cream..
We didn't finish it.


The food wasn't bad. Maybe it would have tasted better if our food was still hot.
My food got cold because I waited for my friend's order to arrive. 

Being a gentleman has its downs. :(


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Chopstop
Eastwood City Walk, Quezon City, Philippines
0917 512 1212
Business Hours: (per Facebook)
Monday - Friday: 6am - 2am
Saturday: 6am - 2pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment