Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lunch Box, Ronac Ortigas



Darling, Sweetie and I tried Lunch Box on October 31, 2013.






 On the left..







On the right.. 


Table divider. 
Candy cane! Not for kupit.


Spam can tissue holder. Kewl.


We each ordered one and shared.
Grilled Cheese P190



Served with:
Soup of the day: Cream of spinach


and
 Homemade chips.

Borough's Grilled cheese and homemade chips are better for me.

Classic Carbonara P280







Lyonaisse P265


Thick cut bacon, mustard, poached egg 

I liked this best but it was too tasty. You really have to share.
Yummy thick cut bacon.


Our bill came in this.


All in all, the food was ok. 
But I don't think I'll be coming back for any of the food we ordered.


Lunch Box
424 Ortigas Ave. (Ronac Art Center Building) North Greenhills, San Juan, Philippines
(02) 477 4079
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment