Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Seoul Garden Hotpot, Robinsons Galleria Ω



I tried Seoul Garden on September 14, 2013.




Cool booths. 
It could fit about 6 people.


So I was kinda shy to take up all that space by myself.
So I sat elsewhere. 





Here's the free appetizers that almost all Korean restaurants have.
Seoul Garden only has these 3.


I ordered their bibimbap.

Seafood Bap P248


And I just asked the spicy level on the side.


I didn't enjoy the bibimbap that much.
But when I asked for that oil with salt thing, 
I liked it better.



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Seoul Garden Hotpot
4F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Ave, Ugong Norte, Quezon City
(02) 234 5200
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 9pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment