Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Maple, Shangri - la Mall



Puti and I tried out Maple on September 7, 2013.



 I arrived around 6+pm and I already had to wait to be seated.
 They did not allow reservations on weekends.


But we were seated just in time when Puti arrived.



So here are what we tried.



Eggs Benedict P315 
A maple signature topped with canadian bacon, 
poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce


ღ served with crunchy country fries.
I know this is just a side, but it was goo-ood!


It was also both our first time to try a croughnut.
Dark Chocolate Croughnut a la mode P180


Unfortunately,
it was served with a lot of pecan and bananas. :(
Two things I really don't like.



Maple
L/GL Shangri-La Plaza, East Wing, EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
(02) 477 8027, (0923) 725-6283
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 9pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment