Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Nama Nama - Zuppa Cafe, Cybermall Eastwood Ω



Zuppa Cafe and Nama Nama have been staple places to go to 
when you work in Eastwood.

I don't know whether my order came from Zuppa or NamaNama.


Rap and Jak ordered the same thing.



Guess who copied who. ;)
Thai Green Chicken Curry Rice P130


And I tried this.
Chicken Laksa P140

It wasn't enough for my tail to wiggle but it sure was plenty.



On my next visit, I tried this.
Shrimp Laksa P150
Still the same taste.


And 2 of my officemates ordred these.
Salpicao P130
beef slices sauteed in lotsa garlic on garlic rice



Thai Bagoong P130
sweet beef slices topped with green mango strips 
served on bagoong rice.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



NamaNama, Zuppa Cafe
3F Eastwood City CyberMall, Eastwood Ave., Bagumbayan, Quezon City
(02) 687-3171
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment