Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Burger Company, Scout Reyes Ω



 We tried Burger Company on October 22, 2013.


You might be fooled by its facade..





But inside,


It's actually big.




The counter.. 


Table beside the counter used as work space. 



 We ordered these:
 Classic burger P145 (single)


And..
The Striker's Burger P239 (single)
L.T. + angus patty + cheese + double bacon + crisscut fries
+ champignon mushrooms + cheese sauce

The burger itself seemed to taste bland and tried to make up for it 
with all the ingredients they added.

  
I liked this wall they had there though..


Because I saw this at the bottom..


 Now, how to play this..



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Burger Company
72B Scout Reyes corner Mother Ignacia Avenue, Barangay Paligsahan, 1103 Quezon City
(02) 949 - 2269
Business Hours:
Monday - SUnday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment