Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tea 101, Tomas Morato

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)
Above photo taken from Tea 101's Facebook page


Ahya and I tried Tea 101 on March 18, 2012.



They have this on their wall. 



 We got the first two best selling drinks they claim.





Wintermelon Milk Tea P85 (Skyscraper size)
100% sugar when I asked for 75%

 and..
Pearl Milk Tea P85 (Skyscraper size) 
75% sugar when ahya wanted 100%

Nothing spectacular. Better if they had our only 2 orders right though.


Tea 101
238 Tomas Morato Ext. cor. Scout Bayoran, 1106 Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 453 - 5240
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 2am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment