Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cookbook Kitchen, Eastwood Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

Above photo taken from Cookbook Kitchen website
I tried Cookbook Kitchen in Eastwood last July 24, 2012 with some friends.

Of course I had to try this first.
 Cream of Squash P150
Not my type.

 Parmesan Herbed Fries P120
I think this was a rip-off. Look at the quantity!

Parmesan Crusted White Fish P320
Their bestseller. It was ok, it just didn't make my tail wiggle.

 
Onion-glazed Twin Chops P300
This was not that bad actually.

We also got to experience a candle-lit dinner 
because the electricity of 1880 building was out.

But the waiters were kind enough to inform us before it went out 
and also prepared the candles.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω

Cookbook Kitchen
1880-A Bldg. Eastwood City Cyberpark E. Rodriguez, Jr. Avenue, 1110 Quezon City
(02) 709 3593
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 12mn



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment