Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Le Coeur De France, San Antonio Plaza Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
Puti and I tried Le Coeur De France last November 27, 2012.


We didn't know that this was the restaurant we were going into until we went in
because the signage outside wasn't up yet at that time.
It was very cramped inside. 
(View from the other end of the store)

I started with this.
Pumpkin soup P125

 Main Course:
 
 Sausage Plate P290

Sausage plate is served with this.
 Ciabatta slices and dip.

Puti had this.
Baked Penne with Hungarian Sausage
and Three Cheeses P265

Hmm, maybe I don't like sausages. 
Perhaps oyster's the way to go? ;)


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω



Le Coeur de France
San Antonio Plaza, McKinley Rd. Forbes Park - North, Makati
(02) 817-4596
Business Hours:
Saturday - Thursday: 6am - 9pm
Friday: 7am - 9pm

Le Coeur website
Le Coeur Facebook page
Le Coeur De France brand



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment