Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, August 23, 2013

Komrad, IL Terrazzo Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
Above photo taken from Komrad's Facebook page

My family had dinner at Komrad last November 4, 2012 for diya's birthday.
 

Our table.

 Our food:
Komrad Fried Rice P198

Xiao Long Bao P164

 Stir Fried Fookien Noodles P255
A bit too salty for my mom but just right for me.

Salt and Pepper Bittermelon P145
Fancy name for ampalaya.

 Lapu-lapu P165/100g

Steamed Fish Fillets with Black Bean Tapenade P288

 
Sichuan Garlic Black Bean Ribs P365

Milk Tea P186

Komrad's food is not bad, it's just not the type that I'll go back for.

Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.

Komrad
2/F IL Terrazzo - 305 Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Scout Madriñan St., Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City
(02) 861-9746
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 11pm
Friday - Sunday: 11am - 12mn

Komrad Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment