Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Thai, IL Terrazzo Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
We tried My Thai last July 2012

I like Thai food but this one definitely did not make my tail wiggle.
 

We may just have ordered the wrong things..
Yam Pia Duk Fuu P235
Spicy deep fried catfish and green mango salad
Pad Thai Shrimp P230
Khau Kluk Gapi P230
Bagoong rice with sweet pork & green mangoes

Gai Hor Bai Toy P225
Chicken in Pandan Leaves




























Tom Kha Gai P140
Chicken with Lemon Grass Soup




I only tasted everything and almost did not eat anything.
Will definitely, definitely not come back.






Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


My Thai

G/F Il Terrazzo, Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Madrinan St., Quezon City


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment