Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Milky & Sunny, Kapitolyo Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

The Bochogs tried out Milky and Sunny last January 4, 2012.

Here's what I had:
BLT Soup P80
That's Bochog Jen trying to get her face in the picture. 
But only a portion of her cheek can fit.

 
Mango Shake P130

Bacon and Spam pasta P180

The rest had these:
Omelette: Tomatoes mozzarella, pepperoni P130

 
Spam P120

Tapa P160

Their portions were not enough for us so we got cereals for dessert!
Eeny meeny miny moe.

Can't decide? Get them all.
 

Except the plain corn flakes of course.

Cereal by the bowl P90



 
Peace!
This is one of the display paintings for sale.

Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.

Milky & Sunny
9 East Capitol Drive, Barangay Kapitolyo, 1603 Pasig
(02) 654 - 2049
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 7am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü





No comments:

Post a Comment