Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Joe's Meatshack, White Plains and Kapitolyo


 My best friend raved about Joe's Meatshack's fries. I had to check it out.

She brought me to Joe's White Plains branch on November 7, 2012.

I ordered their fries made infamous to me by my best friend.
ღ Fry Toppings with Gravy & Cheese P140 
The fries itself were like large Army Navy Freedom Fries!

Fry Toppings with Pulled pork P180
My best friend liked this better.



Angus Beef Belly P180
Tender, I didn't have to spit out any unchewable meat.

  
Love how their fork smiles!

 
Chipwich P85


Goin back for the fries!



Joe's Meatshack
White Plains Branch:
15 Katipunan Avenue, White Plain, Katipunan, Quezon City

Kapitolyo Branch:
9 East Capitol Drive 1603 Pasig
(02) 542 - 0801
Business Hours:
9am -1am

Joe's Meatshack Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment