Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pamana, Tagaytay Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

My group of friends I call "Sabado Nights" dined at Pamana on February 2, 2013

 Pamana is owned by the Barrio Fiesta group 
so you can see a number of Heart Evangelista's pictures on this wall.

 And on this furnace.

We wanted to dine in the open air to take advantage of the cool breeze,
but it was raining a bit so we dined here instead.

 We were a total of 7 people and these are what we had.
 Nilagang Bulalo P535
 
 Homemade Ilocos Bagnet P360

[back view]
 [back view]

 Manila's Original Crispy Pata P550

 Ama Grace's Chinese Sausage Rice P180

 Don Randy's Aligue Rice P175

Our bill came in this.

 Ta-dah!
 Holdap.


Filipino cuisine is not one of my favorites,
so it will take a lot before my tail wiggles.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Pamana
1315 Aguinaldo Hi-way Crossing Silang East, Tagaytay City(046) 413-1885, +63920 856 1970 (Reservations recommended during holiday season)
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 8am - 8pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment