Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wangfu, IL Terrazzo Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
 
 I had dinner at Wangfu last August 26 2012.

Yes, I ate alone because Iya already had her dinner so she just had a drink.
Hakaw P68

 
Soy Chicken Rice P168

 
Nan Yang Milk Tea P68

And this is what Iya had.
 
Milo Dinosaur P78
Personally, I prefer Kopiroti's version of this.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω



Wangfu
G/F Il Terrazzo, Tomas Morato Avenue corner Scout Madriñan, 1103 Quezon City,
(02) 709 - 0569
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm

Wangfu Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment