Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

XO Kitchen, Makati Ω

It's the first day of ghost month and I've decided to do no wiggle posts for this duration.
Above photo taken from here
 We had dinner at XO Kitchen last April 2012



Cute dragon character


Hakaw P95
Dry Noodles with Stew Pork P130
Shrimp Puff P85
Tausi Spareribs P70
Salt Pepper Spareribs P130
Squid Ink Rice P150
Whatever this is called, it was not tender.

Meat should always be tender.
Especially when dining with senior citizens like my mommy. ;)


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω
XO Kitchen
134 Jupiter St. Bel Air 2 (beside center stage), Makati City
(02) 519 - 1238, (02) 752 - 0287
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 230pm, 530 pm - 12mn



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü





No comments:

Post a Comment