Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, August 8, 2013

2nd's, Bonifacio High Street Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com


The Bochogs celebrated Jakjak's promotion as a 2nd LOM 
on the 2nd of December of 2012 at 2nd's. ;)

I reserved us a table because last time I was supposed to try 2nd's it was full. 
I just wanted to make sure.

First up: free appetizer.

I read a lot of raves for this place but nothing made my tail wiggle 
and I think I tried enough to give it a fighting chance..
Truffled Three Cheese Mac P445 
Lamb Shepherd's Pie P485
Beef Rib Adobo P565
Red Horse Fish and Chips P415
Three Little Pigs Kawali P535
Shoreside Thai Red Curry P375
Summer Grilled Pork Chop P495

Everybody shared their orders with everybody.
I guess I have a different taste preference from those who raved about this place.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω

2nd's
2/F Quadrant 3, Bonifacio High Street, BGC, Taguig
(02) 846 - 5293
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 1130am - 1030pm last call
Friday - Saturday: 1130 am - 11pm last call 


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment