Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, August 26, 2013

Nolita, BHS Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
 
The single gals (residing in PH) of B-crew had dinner at Nolita last November 23, 2012.

We had to wait to be seated.

Nolita, as the hype shows, has the best pizza.
We had the huge pizza slices (as big as the plate) sliced into 2 thinner slices. 
  • Upper left: cheeseburger P190
  • Lower left: Pesto Grilled Chicken with Sun-dried tomatoes P250
  • Right side: Regular cheese P130 each

We also had 2 orders of this.
 Honey Garlic Buffalo Wings P330

And since I'm not a fan of the regular buffalo wings taste,
I enjoyed this more than the pizza with its different flavor.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω


Nolita
7th Ave. corner 29th St. South, Bonifacio High Street Central, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
+63 917 532 2612
Business Hours:
Sunday and Monday: 11am – 12mn
Tuesday to Thursday: 11am – 2am
Friday and Saturday: 11am – 5am



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment