Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mamou Too, Rockwell Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
Above photo taken from Mamou's Facebook page

I tried Mamou's second branch, Mamou Too, last October 28, 2012.
Angle from where I was seated.

Their placemat article says that we should order steak.
 

 So we did.
 
Wawa's Prime Rib P1,350
Slow roasted bone-in, Prime Rib / Yorkshire pudding

My friend wanted to get the 400gms instead of the 250gms (P980)
Starving much?
 I didn't want to delay eating just so I could take pictures 
so I just took them while my friend attacked the food.

This is served with 2 choices of sides and we chose
creamed spinach and baked mashed potatoes.

We also ordered another dish in case the prime rib was not enough.
Baked White Fish P295
capers, white wine, white / red buttered parsley rice

 The manager(?) entertained us for a long time.
I was shy to continue eating while she and my friend talked about hi-tech computer stuff
so invited her to sit with us instead, but she declined.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



Mamou Too
G/F L R1 148A Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Makati City
(02) 822 6218
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 12pm – 3pm; 6pm – 1030pm
Saturday: 11am – 3pm; 6pm – 1030pm
Sunday: 10am – 3pm; 6pm – 1030pm 

 


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment