Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dayrit's, Tomas Morato Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

My mom, brother and I dined at Dayrit's last March 18, 2012.
 This is the scene when we came.

 My mom said that this used to be my papa's favorite.
Big "D" Burger P199
 It doesn't look so "big"..

 Ma said that this used to be bigger decades ago.

We also got their bestsellers.
 Roast Beef Plate P300


Binagoongan Liempo P225

 The scene when we left.

I liked the idea that we were in a place 
where my parents used to go when they were younger.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.

Dayrit's
JSB Bldg., Tomas Morato Ave cor Sct Delgado Laging Handa, Quezon City 
(02) 376-9684
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment