Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pan De Amerikana, Katipunan Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

The Bochogs tried this topsy turvy place last November 2012.

Upside down house, Range Rover, bike and flower pots.

Inside there were dining area, entertainment area, 
and even a piano on the ceiling.

Bochog Jak's outfit was in tune with the theme of the place too!
 Hehe..

I wasn't able to get a photo of the others' orders.
(they did not share it anyway because they are Bochogs)

Here's what I had.
Pumpkin Soup P40

 Omelet Potato Ground Pork P65

Fresh Calamansi Juice P30
and Fresh Melon Shake P45

Cheap, eh?
Guess who chose this venue. ;)

No one else but Boy TV!
Name that star in this "wall of fame"

Normal food. 
I think it would've been better if the food was also unique like the place.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω

 
Pan De Amerikana
131 Katipunan Street, Brgy. St. Ignatius, 1110 Quezon City
(02) 475-2398
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 8am - 9pm
Sunday: 8am - 3pm
Pan de Amerikana Facebook page


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


2 comments: