Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, August 12, 2013

Johnny Rockets, Eastwood Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com 
 
Above photo taken from here.

Our foreigner trainer treated the team to Johnny Rockets  last August 2012.
Here are some of the things we had.
Strawberry Milkshake P215
Really rich and thick.

 Rocket Wings P365
These are not even wings.

Chili Dog P265


Bacon Cheddar Single P395
Dry.

 
Apple Pie P295 + P75 (a la mode)

I think they're overpriced. Good thing it was free!
Yay.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Johnny Rockets
G/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, E Rodriguez Jr Ave Bagumbayan, Quezon City
(02) 470 - 2117
Business Hours:
Open 24 hours

Johnny Rockets Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment