Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, August 16, 2013

Lola Cafe + Bar, Scout Lozano Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
Above photo taken from Lola's Facebook page.

My friend Acee and I tried out Lola last October 13, 2012.



 Of course I started with this.
Pumpkin Soup P90

She wanted eggs benedict and I wanted salmon. 
So we got this.
Smoked Salmon Benedict P320

 


Aligue Pasta P240

She convinced me to try this, it has white wine!
Vongole Pasta P230

I was not impressed with the food that we ordered,
all seemed too dry. 
 
I like the lights though.
Their light bottle is the same as their juice bottle.

Not that they get the bottle from the lights 
and serve you your drink.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω 


Lola Cafe + Bar
99 Scout Lozano St., Quezon City
(02) 501-2620
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday 3pm - 11pm
Friday - Saturday 3pm - 1am

Lola Cafe+Bar Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment