Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lusso, Greenbelt 5 Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
 
I invited my friend, Puti, to try Lusso last January 22, 2013.

The location seemed easy to find but we passed by Lusso 2x without noticing it 
probably because of their very small sign.
At the back of Lusso
And their almost camouflage sign on the door handle. 

 It had an intimate feel inside though.

 I read in blogs that we had to try this.
 Luxe Fries - Truffle Mushroom Cream P270
 I did not like it.

Truffle: A strong-smelling underground fungus

And the burger with foie gras.
 Lusso Demi-Pound Burger (split into 2) P625

Close-up.

 Puti didn't eat the foie gras.
Foie Gras: French for "fat liver"

I don't like liver.
Next time, know your food before eating it.

 Bill please.



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω

Lusso
G/F Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St Legazpi Village, Makati
(02) 756-5893
Business Hours:
Daily: 10am - 12mn



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment