Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kogi Bulgogi, Eastwood Mall

My friends and I tried Kogi Bulgogi last July 26, 2012

We were first served with free appetizers.

 I love salmon, but only the sashimi kind,
since I have been disappointed with cooked salmon many times.

But my love for salmon overpowered me and still ordered this.
ღ Salmon Bibimpap P178
Smoked Salmon with raw egg
 
From the looks of it, the salmon quantity was too small, 
I thought it was a bad move for me. But no. 
I can still taste the salmon! Yum!

My friends ordered these and said that they were fine.
Chicken Kalbi Bap P220
grilled chicken


Bulgogi Dub Bap P245
beef bulgogi

I took their word for it.


Kogi Bulgogi
2/F Eastwood Mall, E Rodriguez Jr Ave
(02) 470-6884 to 85
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am -11pm
Friday -Saturday: 11am - 12mn

Kogi Bulgogi Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment