Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Patio Carlito, Scout Tuazon QC Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
 

My family and I had dinner at Patio Carlito last September 2, 2012.

   

 There was a buffet available but we opted for a la carte.
 
 Tatlong Maria Salad P145

 
 Tagaytay Osso Buco P325
 
 
T-Bone Steak P345
 
 
 Patio Carlito's Fiesta Paella P485

 Adobong kangkong with crispy cuchinillo Strips P169

 
Cuchifrito P345
 
 
 My share of Chicken Binakol P235

 
Frozen Brazo De Mercedez P255
Too expensive.

 
The food's not that bad I'm just rarely impressed with Filipino cuisine.



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω


Patio Carlito
84 Sct. Tuason St. cor. E. Lopez Sr. Ave., Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City
(02) 352 - 7140
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturdays: 11am to 3am
Sundays: 10am - 12mn.


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü





No comments:

Post a Comment