Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, August 5, 2013

Kebabers, City Walk Eastwood

Above photo taken from Kebabers Facebook page
I went to try Kebabers in Eastwood last November 2012.
 


 
 Deciding what to get was a no-brainer.
ღ 3pcs cheese kebab rice P125 (beef)


It's kebab with CHEESE!!!
Yum yum!

They have 2 kinds of sauces, a garlic and a chili one. They ask you to choose only 1. 
But sometimes, when you're lucky, you can ask for both.
If you're not, the refill is free and you can still try both.


Kebabers
3F Eastwood Citywalk II (near ccf and oyster boy)
(02) 355 - 5755 loc 119
Business Hours:
Citywalk II Mall hours.


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment