Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, August 30, 2013

Wildflour Cafe + Bakery, Taguig Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
Above photo taken from Wildflour's Facebook page

Invited Puti to try Wildflour in Taguig last February 26, 2013.
 
Puti choosing what to order from the menu..
 

I guess the best bet would be to choose from the ones on the walls.

 I only understood Croque Madame.

So that's what we got.
 Crouque Madame, Brioche, Ham, Gruyere, Fried egg P420
Umm, it's ok. I just expected more because of the hype.

We were supposed to share this dessert
 Sticky bun P130

But it had too many walnuts!
I don't like nuts.

So I got one that isn't crazy.
Pastel de tres leches P170

Did not enjoy this as well.



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



Wildflour Cafe + Bakery
4th ave cor 26th st. Fort Bonifacio Global City Taguig
(02) 856 - 7600
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 7am - 11pm
Sunday: 8am - 4pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment