Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ramen Bar, Robinsons Magnolia Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
 
August 17, 2012
Puti and I went to Hot Nails to get our nails done for our Boracay trip.
We decided to cross the street to Robinsons Magnolia for dinner where M was waiting.

 I've heard a lot of raves for this place.


I don't get why people are so into these kinds of ramen.
I'm happy with instant noodles, Koka to be specific.
 
Super Chasyu Ramen P380
Puti and M had this split for the 2 of them.

 And I had to finish this all by myself.
R.B.S. #1
Soy Infused Tonkotsu Ramen topped with tamago, naruto, nori, negi, chasyu and kakuni

I think I prefer a thinner kind of ramen noodles.

 What I didn't like about the experience was 
I got a splinter from removing the plastic of the chopsticks!
 
 M and Puti helping me get the splinter out.
It didn't work. 
We had to buy a tweezer.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω


Ramen Bar
3/F Robinsons Magnolia, Aurora Blvd. cor. Hemady St., New Manila, Quezon City
(02) 961 - 5107
Business Hours:
Mall Hours



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment