Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, August 9, 2013

Dolcelatte, Quezon Avenue Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

My family and I had dinner at Dolcelatte last June 2012

We were served with this first.
bread
I always try pumpkin soups.
Roasted Pumpkin Soup P120
And since I like bacon and shrimps, I ordered this.
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp P465 
Smoked Pork Ribs P395
Margherita Pizza P425
Maybe I'd go back to try their coffee or dessert but not for dinner.




Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω


Dolcelatte
1616 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
(02) 332 3407
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm
Saturday - Sunday: 1030am - 8pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment