Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pipino, Maginhawa Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

November 18, 2012.
It was my achie's last weekend in the Philippines 
so we decided to dine in a vegetarian place so she can order anything she wants.
 
This is the entrance door to Pipino going up from Pino.

I like this art,
 
but I don't agree to it.
I'm obviously a carnivore.


I do not like vegetables,
so my sister chose everything.
Wicked Walnut P165

 Portobello Inasal P260
 
 Vegetable Kare-kare P165
 
 Stuffed Portobello Cheeseburger P275

 Vegetable Curry P195
with couscous and Tofu chips

 The most intriguing dish for me.
 Watermelon Steak P220
 Q: How can you turn watermelon into a steak?
A: You can't.

And finally, something I enjoyed.
 
Kamote Fries!

For dessert, cake?

Umm, maybe not.

How about ice cream?

Dark Chocolate!

Ice cream it is.
 Coconut Ice cream P35 and Dark Chocolate Ice cream P40
(It did not taste like ice cream to me!)

I am not a vegetable eater nor a healthy eater,
probably why nothing made my tail wiggle here.

Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



Pipino
39 Malingap Street, Teachers Village, Quezon City
(02) 441-1773
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 9pm
Sunday: 11am - 10pm




Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment