Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Eat My GF, San Juan Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
Above photo taken from Eat My GF's Facebook page

Jenny, Tong and I tried Eat My GF last March 2, 2013.

It's in between Calderon and La Creperie.
 
On the way up the stairs..

What I liked best about this place were the games!

We played while waiting for our orders.

 And these are what we got.
The Big Ohhh...P335


A half pound burger, made with 50% pure beef and 50% smoked bacon 
topped with a sunny side up egg, cheese and 2 strips of bacon.


All the way P195
 Garlic Fries & Virgin chips topped with sliced sausages and smoked bacon.
 (meh)


The concept's fun but the taste, not so much.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



Eat My GF
403 F. Calderon St., Little Baguio, San Juan
(+63 917) 819-5875
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 1145pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment