Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, September 1, 2013

My sorta kinda Cinderella story


A break from No Wiggle posts to share this Sorta Kinda Cinderella Story
Above photo taken from here.
Some people are out to find the best burger,
PF Burger at Picket Fence. Read it here.
the best milkshake,
Chili's Strawberry Smoothie
or the best milk tea.
Serenitea's Wintermelon MT - 75% with pearl and pudding.
Me, I'm out to find the best pumpkin soup.
(ok, the pumpkin is the only connection to Cinderella.)


You may have noticed by now that I often have pumpkin soup as one of the things I order.

Let me show you what I've tried over the years..
At a wedding I attended in Blue Leaf

Cafe Publico
Cookbook Kitchen
Dolcelatte
Fleur de Lys
Frazzled Cook
GoodFellas
GrandMomma's Kitchen
Grilla
Jack's Loft
Le Coeur de France
Some were good some were not. 
But I'm not here to bash on those that didn't make the cut.
Lola cafe
Mary Grace
 

 Nomnomnom
 
Pan de Amerikana
Yellow Cab
Yogurt Nation
Stacy's
Buuurp! 

Here's the 3 that made my tail wiggle.




Top 2: Tai's Best


Top 1: Cibo 

I started my Pumpkin Soup collection when I first tasted Cibo's more than a decade ago,
and nothing has topped this to date!


You can find Cibo all over the metro. Visit the links below.
Cibo Facebook page
Cibo website

Next collection, Fries!


1 comment: