Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, September 13, 2013

1837 TWG Tea, Greenbelt 5 and Resorts World Manila

 Above photo taken from TWG Facebook page


Puti and I went to visit TWG, GB5 branch, on January 22, 2013.
 

We just had dinner so we only ordered light.
It wasn't anyone's birthday but this is the one that caught our attention.


 Happy Birthday Tea P195

I like these sugar cubes!

This was the first time the 2 of us had macarons.
 
Macarons P50 each
1837 Blackcurrant Tea & Blackcurrant (pink)
Napoleon Tea & Caramel (black)
Earl Grey Fortune & Chocolate (brown)

Blackcurrant's taste is too strong for me,
I liked the Napolean tea & caramel better.

ღ Normandy Apple Tart P220
You can taste the quality ingredients used.

The hype was not disappointing at all.

I tried RWM's branch while I was strolling there one day.

And got this.
ღ TWG Tea Croque Imperial P320

Warm toasted sandwich with Emmental cheese and smoked salmon,
served with delicate green salad and house vinaigrette.

You know you have the good quality salmon 
if you can taste the yummy salmon flavor
in spite of the bread to salmon ratio.

Macarons, still P50 each.
I got 1 new flavor and 2 familiar ones to play safe.


Earl Grey Fortune & Chocolate

Napoleon Tea & Caramel - my fave!

Vanilla Bourbon Tea
I would prefer if they can standardize the amount of filling each macaron has,
because this piece has fewer filling
and the texture of this is more crumbly than the rest.




1837 TWG Tea
Greenbelt 5
Level 1, Greenbelt 5, Legaspi Village, Makati
Business Hours:
Monday to Thursday - 11 am to 9 pm 
Friday to Saturday - 11 am to 10 pm
Sunday - 10 am to 9 pm

Resorts World Manila
G/F Shop 17B Newport Mall, 100 Andrews Avenue, Newport Cyber Tourism Zone,
Pasay City
(02) 551 - 0696, (02) 551 -  0925
Business Hours:Monday - Thursday: 11am - 12am
Friday - Sunday: 11am - 1am


TWG website TWG Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment