Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Brida Bistro, Powerplant Mall

Above photo taken from Brida Bistro Facebook page

My friend Tin and I went to Brida Bistro on November 24, 2012
 
 They were weirdly located in the middle of the isle between stores.
But hey, that's a good way of maximizing space.

I was the only one who hasn't eaten lunch yet so I got this.
 
ღ Dinggoy's best P259
Spanish chorizo, cream, olive oil

 I was surprised I liked it more than I expected.

Tin didn't leave me hanging, she had something to eat too.
 Velvet Rope P239
cream cheese

I also got to try it, it really wasn't bad.
I'm just not a fan of red velvet stuff.


These are the reasons why I stepped in Brida.
Then decided to stay when they handed me a menu.


Brida Bistro
2/F Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Dr Poblacion, Makati
(02) 823-3537
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 11am - 10pm
Saturday: 10am - 10pm
Sunday: 10am - 9pm

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment